This academic year (AY) 2017-2018, the administration has welcomed 17 administrators under various offices in the University who officially assumed new office on August 1, as per the list of DLSU-D administrators AY 2017-2018 on the official DLSU-D website.
Based on the list of DLSU-D administrators AY 2017-2018, the following are the 17 administrators who have assumed their new respective offices:
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academics and Research (OVCAR)
– VCAR: Marco S. Saez, PhD
– Center for Innovative Learning Programs Director: Roland Lorenzo M. Ruben
– University Registrar: Paulino H. Gatpandan
College of Business Administration and Accountancy (CBAA)
– CBAA Dean: Dr. Mary Felidora Florinor M. Amparo
College of Education (COEd)
– COEd Dean: Paterno S. Alcartado, EdD
– Professional Education Department Chair: Relyn S. Antenor-Cruz
– Religious Education Department Chair: Domingo Q. Reblora, Jr.
– Graduate Studies Director: Dr. Manuel Camarse
College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology (CEAT)
– Graphics Design & Multimedia Department Chair: Eduardo M. Rubi II
College of Tourism and Hospitality Management (CTHM)
– CTHM Dean: Beberlee R. Desingaño
– CTHM Associate Dean: Wiziel F. Napod
– Hotel and Restaurant Management Department Chair: Irma B. Gatdula
– Tourism Management Department Chair: Guiller M. Gison
College of Liberal Arts and Communication
– Languages and Literature Department Chair: Mark A. Ignacio
– Social Sciences Department Chair: Loreto G. Camiloza
Office of Student Services (OSS)
– OSS Dean: Mario S. Torres, PhD
– Student Wellness Center Director: Demetria B. Panganiban
Meanwhile, Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administrative Services (VCFAS) Mary May Eulogio will hold her position until August 31, while Vice Chancellor for Mission, External Affairs and Advancement (VCMEAA) Myrna Ramos will remain as the VCMEAA for AY 2017-2018.
As of press time, the administration is yet to announce on who will replace Eulogio after her term ends.
Under the Office of VCFAS, the administrators who remained in their offices are Assistant Vice Chancellor for Finance Belinda Narvaez, University Controller Deodoro Abiog, Treasury & Ancillary Services Director Beverlyn Dela Cruz, Buildings and Facilities Maintenance Office Director Dennis Pontanilla, Environment and Resource Management Center Director Marlon Pareja, Human Resource Management Office Director Susan Mostajo, General Services Office Director Edwin Bunag, and Information and Communications Technology Director Ma. Kristina Miciano.
On the same note, the administrators who remained in their positions under the Office of VCMEAA for AY 2017-2018 are Alumni Relations and Placement Office Director Nathaniel Golla, Campus Ministry Office Director Jose Arvin Gacelo, Lasallian Community Development Center Director Maria Nena Caspe, Marketing Communications Office Director Rosanni Sarile, University Advancement Office Director Marco Polo, University Linkages Office Director Wilson Jacinto, and University Lasallian Family Office Director Gerson Garcia.
Senior High School
As for the Senior High School (SHS) Department, the same set of coordinators remained in their positions; however, an additional strand and position were given to Coordinators Phyllis Rianne Cañete and Cecilia Cajandab.
Cañete, who handled the Humanities & Social Sciences Strand last AY 2016-2017, was also appointed as the coordinator of Accountancy, Business, and Management Strand and General Academic Strand for AY 2017-2018.
Meanwhile, Arts, Design, Sports and Technology Vocational-Livelihood Track Coordinator Cajandab was also appointed as the Concurrent Assistant Registrar for SHS Department.
The administrators of the Junior High School department remained the same for AY 2017-2018.